Some of you may have noticed, but very recently my blog has changed address from trentsworldblog.wordpress.com to trentsworld.blog. Yep, I finally broke down and decided to get off of the free version of Word Press. I have been meaning to for years, but I had been trying to figure out how to use my other site. In case you haven’t guessed, I have a web site at www.trentsworld.com. Right now that site does little besides tell you to visit my blog (here), but I plan on changing it and turning it into a true “author’s web site”! My original thought was to convert that into my blog, but I have decided to keep the two separate.
Just letting you know that there is that name change in case you are linked here. The old name still redirects to the new name, and I am guessing will continue to redirect for the foreseeable future, but who knows? Some day the old links might produce errors. Also, checking it from a dummy site I have for testing, I have run into a few quirks. Nothing major or show stopping. If you see some odd behavior, that might be it.
Since I’m paying for it, I might start using some of the more advanced features. in other words, I may give the old place a face lift. At the very least you might see small changes, like the absence of advertisement…
Yes, this is a “nothing post”. On the other hand, maybe you were one that saw those quirks.
Have a great day!
(It was only a few months ago that I discovered how many ads people see when they visit from outside of the WP community. A huge amount! Hopefully the place is more inviting now :) )